We are so excited you are ready to volunteer! Thank you wanting to share your time and talents with the body of Christ!
Below is a list of many different areas you can serve, these are the day to day needs of our church!Take a moment to read through, EMAIL US if you have questions or when you are ready to start volunteering!
Buildings & Grounds:
- Landscape Maintenance– join us Thursday mornings to help maintain our grounds at Central!
- Building Maintenance – informal project work, M-W 8-11am
Children’s Programs & Events:
- Vacation Bible School – Join us for one of our most exciting events in the Summer! We always need group leaders, teachers, coordinators and lots more. Let us know what you would like to help with and we will find you a home!
- Events for Children – Get involved by helping set up, tear down, create a craft, whatever your gift may be, we’d love to have you!
- Midweek/Event Meal Prep – Help prepare, set up, or clean for midweek and other event needs.
- Choir Singer – If you like to sing, there is a choir at Central for you starting at age 3 and going well through retirement! Come join us in song!
- Handbell Ringer – Handbells are a great way to join the music program. No ability to read required. Choirs available for adults and youth grade 6 and up.
- Instrumentalist – Do you play a musical instrument? Playing in church is a wonderful, supportive way to hone your skills. Every instrument welcome. Play anything from a hymn to that piece you are working on in school.
- Accompanist – Do you play the piano? Think about volunteering to help accompany one of Central’s choirs. Ability to read music necessary.
- Choir Leader or Assistant – Do you love children, youth, or handbells? We always need leaders and assistants in these areas to help our future generations fall in love with music!
- Music Librarian – If you have a love of organizing, please consider volunteering to help with the task of keeping the music library organized and up to date!
- Worship Arts – If you have an eye for visual design and would like to help put together simple visual cues for our worship services, we would love to hear from you!
- Sunday School Teachers – Get involved teaching Adult, Youth or Children’s Sunday school classes, lessons are provided!
- Midweek Teachers – Lead our adult Wednesday classes, sessions are 6 weeks in the Fall or Spring.
- Children’s Shepherds & Helpers – Lead our younger children during Children’s Church, lessons and activities are provided.
- Youth Advisor – Get involved teaching and leading our youth! PYC is on Sunday evenings!
- Prepare meals on Sunday nights
- Lay Leader – lead our congregation during Worship.
- Ushers & Greeters – Welcome and hand out bulletins on Sunday mornings!