The pipe organ in the sanctuary of Central Presbyterian is a 3 manual and pedal instrument consisting of 34 ranks of pipes. Three of the ranks come from a 1905 Moller organ with the remaining pipes from a 1957 Reuter organ as well as new pipes installed by Grooms and Payne Organ Company. Grooms and Payne removed the organ pipes and windchests and completely cleaned the organ and reinstalled it with a new modern console. The console is on a moving platform that makes it possible to position the organ in plain view of the congregation for recitals and other public music events. All of the old analog wiring was removed and replaced with current technology solid state switching systems to make the organ stable and easy to control. The pipes range in length from 16 feet to only a few inches. The longer pipes produce the deep pedal sounds played by the feet. Central Presbyterian is fortunate to have four such independent 16 foot pipe ranks along with four additional reed and trumpet ranks. This is rare in a pipe organ of this size. The pipe rooms are directly above the choir area and have plaster walls making them ideal to reflect the sound into the sanctuary. The organ is fitted with a modern digital interface that allows the musician to connect the organ to laptop computers and other accessories to broaden the scope of the instrument.