We will be hosting a packing party for Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child Wednesday November 4th after dinner from 6-7pm!
We are trying to hit a goal of 100 boxes so please donate!
Donation boxes will be located in the Narthex and the Fellowship Hall starting October 1st.
If you would like to give monetary donations please indicate in the notes field, “for Samaritan’s Purse OCC”.
What to donate:
- TOYS: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- NON-LIQUID HYGIENE ITEMS: toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- ACCESSORIES: t-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A PERSONAL NOTE: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- DO NOT INCLUDE: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
Thank you for your support!
For more information, please check out Samaritan’s Purse’s website!